R&A Cancels Upcoming IA A/B Training
From the team at R&A Risk Professionals:
We are now only two weeks away from our next scheduled Iowa Class A and Class B Operator training here in Urbandale. As you know, group activities or gatherings of 10 or more people have been disallowed in the State of Iowa in response to COVID-19. It is unknown if gatherings of this size will be cleared to resume within the next two weeks. Therefore, we have made the decision to err on the side of caution and cancel this class now, so registrants can make alternate arrangements if needed.
At this time, we have no plans to reschedule the June 4th course, however we do still have two more classes scheduled later in the year that have plenty of open seats. They are scheduled for September 10th and December 3rd at the same location. If it is determined that another class is necessary to accommodate those needing trained sooner, we will look into scheduling another class in July or August.
There is no fee to cancel or reschedule. If you need the training sooner than our next scheduled class on September 10th, please contact us regarding other options.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.